- Our work
With around 250 people in centres of skill and expertise, GPV France produces over 3 billion envelopes every year and offers customers skill in quality French manufacturing dating from 1872.
- Market leader in correspondence and mail packaging
GPV France offers customers a whole range covering all areas of correspondence and mail packaging.
- Organised into centres of skill and expertise
· Sales and marketing structure able to meet customers' expectations in France and for international export in distribution and throughout the more technical industries:
- distribution: retail, wholesalers, suppliers, superstores, paper distributors
- technical industries: printers, routers, mail order companies, large private or public companies, specialised retailers and direct marketing agencies. (Learn more about our clients)
· A specialised and competitive industrial power
· High-performante logistics for an enhanced customer service experience
· World-renowned integrated management system: SAP
· A quality and environmental approach striving for excellence in customer service.
- Structured accross three geographical locations:
· Headquarters in Saint-Amarin (French department 68) in the heart of Europe
· Two sales offices in Strasbourg (67) and Annonay (07)
· Historic factory in Alsace in Saint-Amarin and a specialised production subsidiary in the Loire region of Mably (42).
- Our competitive advantages
· A multichannel/multi-market player with products and processes suited to each market
· A comprehensive business approach for sustainable and profitable growth
· Continuous innovation and the ongoing endeavour to improve our products and services
· A policy of sustainable development in place for over 10 years
· Enhanced expertise in a category-based approach
· Effective marketing for an enhanced customer service experience
· Obligation of results for our customers
· A policy of strong and recognised brands : 7 brands for 7 identified usages
· a web site offering exclusive guarantees: